Welcome at our Star G Hotel
Quiet, but still centrally located: The 3-star Star G Hotel München Schwabing is located in Munich’s up-and-coming district of Parkstadt Schwabing, not far away from Leopoldstraße. Our convenient hotel is easily and quickly accessible from the A9 motorway and the Allianz Arena, making it ideal for business travelers and football fans.
Families with children and weekend travelers are always welcome at our hotel.
Convince yourself with one of our 154 comfortable and modern hotel rooms with separate Bath and WC, WiFi and LCD TV.
Guests arriving by car will have an opportunity to park in our parking garage. In addition, we provide electric car owners with two practical e-car charging stations, which are easy to use and are available to you during your stay.
Plenty of Room
2 Room Maxi Apartments
36 sqm (387 sqft)
We wish you good morning and bon appetite at our breakfast buffet
With yoghurts, cereals, fresh bread rolls and delicious croissants, freshly prepared scrambled eggs and much more. A tasty hot/cold breakfast from the buffet awaits you every day.
Start the day with a nutritious breakfast from the buffet in our light-flooded breakfast room.
Whether you`ve just checked in, returning from a stroll through Munich or have just had a business appointment:
Our Lobby welcomes you with the cozy atmosphere of arriving and lingering. Our Front Desk Team is available 24 Hours a day: with a restaurant recommendation, a taxi call or a sewing kit for the torn off button – and always with a smile for you!
Our lobby bar is open for you around the clock
Enjoy chilled soft drinks, coffee and tea specialties or let our staff serve you the perfect after-work drink. Would you like a small snack to go with it? We shall prepare a fine and always fresh selection of appetizers and small dishes for you at any time – day or night.
To make your arrival as comfortable as possible, we have compiled the most important information for you.
A9 Nuremberg – Munich:
- Exit Munich city center:
- Change directly to the right lane in the direction of B13 Ingolstadt and turn right into Leopoldstrasse
- At the third traffic light turn right into Domagkstraße
- In 100 m you will find the turn into Weimarer Straße
Coming from the Mittlerer Ring:
- Take the Leopoldstrasse Exit and head out of town in the direction of Leopoldstrasse.
- At the end of Leopoldstrasse (next to Bldg. No. 254) turn right into Domagkstrasse.
From the city center:
- Keep driving along Leopoldstrasse in the direction out of town towards the Autobahn
- At the end of the street (next to Bldg. No. 254) turn right into Domagkstraße.
By public transport:
- Coming from the city center with the U3 / U6 underground lines, get off at Münchner Freiheit stop.
- Board the Tram No. 23 and get off at “Domagkstraße”.
- After crossing the tram tracks, you will find the hotel on your right.
For an unforgettable experience
The metropolitan city with heart and flair
Bavarian capital presented with a variety of world-famous attractions; explore the Marienplatz, the Old and New City Hall, the Charillon and the famous Frauenkirche.
Magnificent and stately palaces, from Nymphenburg Palace, the former residence of the Bavarian kings, to Schleissheim Palace with its numerous museums and galleries, to Grünwald Palace, the only preserved medieval palace in the region, are waiting to admire by you.
For nature lovers, a walk to the English Garden, which is larger than Central Park in New York with its beer gardens, bike paths and even a Chinese pagoda, is an absolute must.